Adirondack Health announces mobile testing locations open to the public
SARANAC LAKE — Adirondack Health has finalized COVID-19 mobile testing locations in Essex and Franklin counties for this week. Days, times and locations may change week to week.
• Tuesday, May 19, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saranac Lake High School student parking lot, 79 Canaras Ave., Saranac Lake (enter via Edgewood Road)
• Tuesday, May 19, 1 to 4 p.m., Keene Health Center, 2841 state Route 73, Keene
• Wednesday, May 20, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Northwood School parking lot, 92 Northwood Road, Lake Placid
• Thursday, May 21, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., L.P. Quinn Elementary School, 294 Hosley Ave., Tupper Lake
• Friday, May 22, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., St. Regis Falls Health Center, 6 N. Main St., St. Regis Falls
Anyone wishing to be tested can be tested, subject to the continued availability of testing supplies. Doctor’s orders are suggested, but not required, in order to receive a test. All tests will include a nasopharyngeal (nose) swab. Anyone who wishes to do so can also have their blood drawn to test for the presence of antibodies. There is no out-of-pocket cost to anyone being tested.
To make an appointment, call Adirondack Health’s COVID-19 clinic at 518-897-2462.
To learn more, visit adirondackhealth.org/coronavirus. Additional information regarding Adirondack Health testing locations and hours of operations is available at adirondackhealth.org/covid-testing.
General questions about COVID-19 should be directed to the New York State Department of Health COVID-19 hotline: 888-364-3065.